Tuesday, January 26, 2010

21 days

I made a goal to not have soda and fast food and I went 21 whole days! Go me! I am going to start again and see if I can top that goal...any one else want to join my no soda no fast food goal? hee hee
It is very empowering to set a goal and accomplish- no matter how small or big. It felt great to be an itby bity bit more healthy for 21 days :)

3 comments:

Haley said...

Way to go. BTW I love all your Christmas photos- too cute!

Kyle said...

That's awesome! The soda part is easy for me but I have a hard time with fast food. Great job, girlie. I'll do the same and see how far I can go.

Valerie and Christopher said...

here's the thing.... i don't want to, but i NEED to so...I'm in. Check back with me in 21 days :)