Sunday, October 4, 2009

A SPOOKY Baby Shower


Jane, the good witch of Pflugerville. Okay so it does not have the same ring to it as "The Good Witch of the North" now does it? ha ha

My friend, Jane, is having a baby girl in January and her favorite holiday is Halloween! She is a Halloween fanatic so it was only fitting to throw her a Halloween themed baby shower on Oct. 1st. It was a blast. (most of these pics were taken by Betsy Brunner- she totally rocks with her mad photo skills and fancy camera)

GAMES...
Calie won the timed bottle drinking contest by drinking the most water out of a baby bottle. Totally funny game :)


Pass the dirty diaper! I filled a diaper with warm water, folded it up like a dirty diaper, and the ladies had to pass it around while the "Monster Mash" music played. When I stopped the music whomever was holding the dirty diaper was out. The more we played the faster I got with switching the music and the faster the ladies "threw" (not passed) the dirty diaper! We did this until only 1 person left and she won. Way to go Lorraine!


Lorraine- carefully selected her prize after she won "Pass the dirty diaper"

Halloween and Baby Pictionary


Some of the Guests and Decor...




Oh yeah- I took this pic of one of the "flying" hanging bats with the kitchen light behind it... I thought it was a clever shot. Throw back to the Batman signal and/or a full moon w/ bat.

FOOD...





(R) Red punch w/ dry ice and eatable eyeballs in cauldron - yikes!

I love how Betsy captures people with the camera in such a natural way...here are a few of my favorite natural shots she took that night:

My friend Marie's baby. Kora :)

Emma bo bemma

Don't you love Keri's new hair color and her rad accessories? I DO!

Question: How sweet is Leslie?
Answer: Sooooooooooooo SWEET!

Me with my sweetie pies!

The shower was a blast and I just want to thank everyone that helped make it so fun and way awesome! Thanks for coming, thanks for dressing up, thanks for all the decorations that y'all let me borrow, thank you for bringing all the creative and delicious Halloween themed food and drinks, thanks for helping with clean up, thank you for celebrating Jane's baby girl, and thanks for just being you!
If you saw the picture of the cake that said "Welcome Baby Boo" and you wondered why you did not get a piece of it...well, I was so busy having fun that I totally forgot that I had a cake in the fridge until we were cleaning up after the shower! ha ha. Oh well, no one is purrrrr-fect!


To see ALL the pics from the Spooky Baby Shower then click here.
To see 2 min. video tour of spooky party decor then click here.

No comments: