Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Birthday to the coolest BROTHER ever!

I want to give a shout out to my cool brother on his Birthday! HALA! Hope you enjoy these fun pics of Matt over the years.


Word up!


What a cutie pie!



Emma saw this picture while I was blogging and said "Who is that?" I said it "It is Uncle Matt." She said "Are you sure that is Uncle Matt?" I totally laughed out loud! "Yes, I am sure that is Uncle Matt...he is just being silly."


Fabulous hair and devilishly good looks!
(Matt do you think you will ever grow your hair out again? Just curious)


I think he totally looks like Austin in this pic.


Great style in swim wear :)



Monkey skills!

Adventurous and a bit nerdy...in a good way!

Missionary, shepherd... they are one in the same but the clothes are different :) ha ha

Only you could get away with that pony tail on the top of your head ;)

From baby to boy... from boy to teenager...from teenager to man..
from man to a husband...wild stuff!

Happy Birthday Matt! We love you :)

4 comments:

Matt said...

haha, thanks, that made my day!!! We'll have to see about the hair ;)

Kyle said...

Yes Matt. Happy Birthday. It totally looks like I am holding Matt in the picture of Matt, Joe, and me on our Mountain Bike trip.

Unknown said...

What a great collection of pictures for a great person. Good job, Laura....I'm sure it helped make Matt's b-day memorable!!

Crystalyn said...

wait...kyle you aren't holding matt's waist in that picture? are you sure? it seems so unlike you to not hold him like that. ;)

these are great! Matt is silly. I love that one of him sitting at the piano, so sweet!