Well, the MRI results appointment went okay...I am not thrilled that I can not do cardio type exercises for at least 2 weeks and I might need to do physical therapy and wait several more weeks until I can start training/exercising again. I am bummed that this means I can not to the marathon in Oct. with my brother and sister.
The good news is that my Sports Medicine doctor thinks I have a 50/50 chance of being able to walk the half marathon (Crystalyn- I can possibly join you for a LONG stroll on Oct. 17th). I am thankful that I am not in as much pain as before. The tricky thing is that since the pain has gone down I will forget that I should not do something- oh like stairs or crawl on the ground- and then it will hurt like crazy afterwards. So if you see me heading towards some stairs or about to crawl after Ethan then say "STOP right there missy!"
The good news is that my Sports Medicine doctor thinks I have a 50/50 chance of being able to walk the half marathon (Crystalyn- I can possibly join you for a LONG stroll on Oct. 17th). I am thankful that I am not in as much pain as before. The tricky thing is that since the pain has gone down I will forget that I should not do something- oh like stairs or crawl on the ground- and then it will hurt like crazy afterwards. So if you see me heading towards some stairs or about to crawl after Ethan then say "STOP right there missy!"

I think seeing MRI's is so cool. This is coming from a gal that loves all photography things. Hmmm- I should probably go into Radiology someday and maybe be a Professional photographer on the side too.
Isn't my knee just gorgeous? chuckle chuckle
2 comments:
not fun! I hope you heal up soon! however, the pictures are kind of cool and fascinating :)
Post a Comment