My Dad and Mom treated me lots of yummy food and fun... including one of my favorite BBQ places- The County Line - YUMMY! You won't be surprised to hear that Emma's favorite part was not eating food, but it was feeding the turtles outside. There were soooo many of them!
Ethan is all smiles when Opa and Oma come to town!


Emma loved that Opa took time to play the Princess Wii game with her ;)
(we hardly ever play it with her- I know we are so mean! hee hee)
Emma cracked us up! What else is new?


To see more pics from this visit - click here :)Emma loved that Opa took time to play the Princess Wii game with her ;)
(we hardly ever play it with her- I know we are so mean! hee hee)
Emma cracked us up! What else is new?
Emma messed up the pillows on my bed right after I had made it- she knocked them all over the floor...I told her if she can knock them all down then she can go and put them right back where they go. She was not happy about it, but I came into my room later and had forgotten about all that until I saw this. I giggled and said Mom, Mom come see this. We got a kick out of Emma's "unique" and very tall pillow arrangement. I appreciate her great effort- that is pretty tricky for a little gal to balance those pillows just right :) ha ha
1 comment:
My favorite part of County Line is feeding the turtles to!!! Just love it!
Post a Comment