**I figured out why the heat is making me so grouchy... because it is the HOTTEST temperatures on record in over 80 years. It has been 45 days of triple-digit temps! That is insanity. Plus dressing modestly means more layers/clothing which makes me more hot and then having 2 kids in tow and always being active all equals a sweaty, melting Laura.
**So for the past 5 days I have been listening to Christmas music as if that is going to help. I fantasize about being somewhere cold and snowy. My favorite Christmas album right now is Jessica Simpson's "Rejoice-The Christmas Album"
**The below images make me soooo happy right now :) This year all I want for Christmas is to play in snow with my family somewhere- I will try my best to make it happen! Next year I want to go somewhere chilly and beautiful during Autumn (my favorite season!) Texas kind of skips these seasons- lame!



Memory Lane Moment: Bill and I - 2003- Columbia, Maryland - Enjoying snow!
Me rolling down the hill outside of our apartmentSnow day- yippeee! NO WORK!! OH YEAH!
Instead of Where's Waldo... Where's the road? ha ha
(L) Bill's Car at the time (R) My car
2 comments:
ok so i was wondering about the middle of the night thing when i got all your comments this morning LOL we are all melting and I will be glad for cooler temps! LOL
You and I are sooooooooo alike...I myself love love Christmas and the winter season, I wish sometimes we could have live in the North Pole with Christmas decorations all year round! LOL...I have passed on this fetish with Hailey, she has been singing "When Christmas Comes to Town" from the Polar Express movie for about a month solid now! I am dreading this horrible heat just as much as you, if not more! Haha!
Post a Comment