Some of Emma's recent comments/conversations:
Emma: I am allergic to babies.
Me: Bill, this traffic is from all the people rubber necking (looking at car accident on side of road)
Emma: No, Mommy there are no rubber duckies out there!
Emma and I were in the car in the gym parking lot- it faced the highway so we could see cars going by in both directions... I guess she had never seen the highway from this view point before.
Emma: Why are those cars all crazy?
Me: They are not crazy they are just going fast because that is the freeway
Emma: But why are they angry and chasing each other?
Me: (as I laugh out loud) That is what it looks like huh? Well they are not chasing each other and are not angry- they are just all going the same way on the fast freeway
Emma: Do you have a baby in there (my belly)?
Me: No
Emma: Why is it big?
Me: It is fat that I need to exercise off.
Emma: Oh
(hopefully training for a marathon will make my belly less big so I don't have to answer this kind of question again- ha ha)
1 comment:
lol, hilarious!
Post a Comment