I forgot the thing for my camera that makes it so I can get the pics onto their computer to blog, but I can blog pics from my cell phone. I will blog tons when I get home, but here are a few pics I can blog now.
Beth, Aaron, and Isaac
This was taken at Trolley Square in SLC...of course the first place I had to eat at when I arrived was The Old Spaghetti Factory :) YUM! Beth and I totally chowed down.On Sunday we went to visit Matt and Crystlayn at their new apartment. It was so fun to see them and their new place. We all went on a lovely walk together, ate cookies that Crystalyn made, and played the game "Apples to Apples". They live right by a river that you can hear from their balcony - NICE! This is my bro and I at one spot on the walk.
Aaron holding Crystalyn's finger on the walk- sooo cute :)
This is me holding Isaac with Hildegard and John Eralie.
John and Hildegard are the parents of one of my best friends and are very special to me. Beth, the babes, and I did a surprise visit to go see Hildegard. I just love her! She is such a neat lady and has had a great influence in my life (especially in my childhood) and example of living the gospel faithfully. We brought her a some little gifts and were able to visit with her and John for awhile. Then we checked out their beautiful garden out back; which was immaculate. They had peach trees, plum trees, grapes, veggies, flowers, and all!







No comments:
Post a Comment