I took the kiddos to Chuck E. Cheese today. We had a good time and won a ton of tickets. Emma actually hit the jackpot on one of the games all by herself and won 75 tickets at once! I think we ended up with over 600 in all... I'm pretty good at some of the games :)
Here is a sampling of the pictures I took. There are a bunch of videos too...but I don't have the patience to upload them and all that. I'm sure Laura will upload more additional pics from this week to Flickr when she returns and maybe add some videos as well! Enjoy!
5 comments:
Awwww! What a good Daddy!
Soooooooooooo fun! Bill you are the best and our sweet kids just love ya! I am glad y'all are doing so many things together :) It is great that you get to have all this time with our sweet monkeys. **Laura
Soooooooooooo fun! Bill you are the best and our sweet kids just love ya! I am glad y'all are doing so many things together :) It is great that you get to have all this time with our sweet monkeys. **Laura
Soooooooooooo fun! Bill you are the best and our sweet kids just love ya! I am glad y'all are doing so many things together :) It is great that you get to have all this time with our sweet monkeys. **Laura
p.s. okay i have no idea why my comment posted 3 times in a row :) maybe i hit button multiple times due to tiredness? anyways- i wanted to tell you that emma and ethan look sooooo BIG to me now - since i have been with the mason twins for days. our kids are growing up so fast.-laura
Post a Comment