Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Wildflowers + Opa + Texas Prairies = Happiness


We had the opportunity to go with my Dad on one of the wildflower tours that he helped instruct/guide. It was so fun for me to see my Dad in his happy land- his element... he LOVES plants, flowers, grass, prairies, etc. It was sooooooooo hot, but very beautiful. Ethan and Emma enjoyed the hayride, horses, dogs, and being with Opa :) I was grateful to get out into the great outdoors because I haven't done that in awhile. I love the peace it brings me. The beauty of the earth always confirms my testimony that Heavenly Father and the Savior love us and that they created this world with so much care, complexity, and variety for all of us to enjoy. They truly are fantastic, creative artists! Thanks Dad for letting us come on that little adventure with you.

CLICK HERE to see ALL the fabulous pictures.


My Dad... the Indian Jones of the Botany :)

Soooooooo TEXAS!

Emma adores her Opa :)






Emma was so excited that we found this caterpillar. She pet it several times and then she went and told others in the group about it and took a lady by the hand and said "Come see what we found!" and lead her off to the caterpillar- too cute!




Loved this shot- love the lines of it.

I love that Emma appreciates my photography skills...she loved that I took this picture with the bee on the flower.







No comments: