Thursday, June 4, 2009

No Doubt about No DOUBT!

Bill has been a fan of No Doubt for a LONG time and would see them perform all the time before they were ever famous. He and his friend, Dave, would go watch them at local Orange County venues. When we were dating he was always listening to their music and he eventually "converted" me to No Doubt. I LOVE them! They totally ROCK!


Psyched up before the concert!

Bill is sportin' his early 90's Tragic Kingdom tour shirt.

Posing at the concert.

I loved their intro to the concert...too cool! Here it is (length: 1 min. & 1/2)

Ultra cool intro to No Doubt concert from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.


I totally was digging the images/video on the screen behind the band during the concert...here is just a taste of it-like 2 min. from X-Girlfriend...sooo cool! Sorry it is a little shaky- I was dancing!

2 min. of X-Girlfriend - No Doubt Concert from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.









3 comments:

Johanna said...

That's the Gwen Steffani I love. I seriously wanted to be her in high school wearing the wife beater with the colored bra underneath and all. I would never wear that now, but it seemed so cool then.

Gardner Family said...

My first concert ever was NO Doubt!!!! I still have the ticket stub!

Christina said...

Y'all are SO cute! :)