Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Playgroup at Krizin's Pool

We loved the time we spent recently spent with the playgroup at the Krizin's pool... way nice pool! Also, it didn't hurt that the moms and kids ROCK! Our friends are FAB :)

How stinkin' cute is sweet baby Bentley?
Sooooooooooo cute!
He just melts my heart! Sleeping babes are the BEST.


Bentley and Brittany
Me and Ethan





This is what happens when you can't reach certain parts of your back with sunscreen and you forget to ask someone for help :( It hurt soooo bad and is still healing- it is at the gross peeling phase now- YUK! I am very thankful for sunscreen...without it my whole body would have been this burnt! Holy Cow!

2 comments:

Christina said...

Oh wow...ouch!! I have a sunburn on my back for the same reason right now- who does Mom's back?? I don't think mine is quite as bad, though!!!

Unknown said...

YIKES!!! YOUCH! That looks so painful! You poor thing - I don't think you'll forget next time.