Thursday, June 18, 2009

Bill cracks me up...

Bill tried some granola with vanilla yogurt (a new snack I love) and he apparently had never had granola before. He really liked it and then started joking around and saying stuff like: now that I like granola I need to start recycling, go hiking, grow a beard, wear dirty tennis shoes, and carry my green cloth bags with me when I go shopping. He is so silly to say those things and associate granola with all those things :) It is just a yummy snack. ha ha! I love him!

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

I have heard the term "crunchy" for being earth friendly. I wonder if it has anything to do with granola??? ;) And yes, Bill is hillarious.

I have become rather "organic" lately. We have green bags. I am addicted to Aveda hair and facial products. And I have been making Zach's baby food. Litle by little we are becoming "crunchy". ;) I just refuse to have cloth diapers. I was a nanny for a women who did it as a business. If you do it, more power to you! I am just not that brave.

PS I just found a wicked cool recipe for homemade granola! I'll post it on our blog!