Sunday, May 17, 2009

Yes...I am a total poser


This is my TLC's "What Not to Wear" inspired outfit. Stacy and Clinton would be so proud of me. I love that show and watch it all the time- so I actually tried to apply the rules to myself this time. Also, this is the 1st pair of totally fun shoe with a print- I usually buy solid & neutral shoes. (Thanks Matt & Crystalyn for the DSW gift card that helped me get WILD in the shoe world)


6 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

i love it! you're a dork, but you're a supah hot dork! LOL

Angie said...

You're making me giggle with your awesome beeeeeeautiful self!

Haynes Family said...

I didn't leave that comment from "Angie" but you do make me giggle and you are awesome and beautiful!!

Mary said...

You look fabulous!!! Love the shoes.

Mary said...

You look fabulous!!! Love the shoes.

Christina said...

You look gorgeous! I ♥ Stacy and Clinton and they WOULD be proud!! WTG! :)