I have been tagged by my friend Keri... then I was reminded by her that I hadn't completed it yet :) I need a lot of help remember things these days ;) ha ha! Here ya go:
8 Things I look forward to:
1. Feeling healthy and energetic again (meningitis has been so EVIL to me)
2. Going to the Temple with Bill (we have not been in a while)- I love the peace I feel there
3. Rockin' out at the No Doubt Concert w/ Bill on May 30th! OH HEK YEAH!
4. Going to Utah to visit/help Beth with her new baby twins- can't wait to hold them!
5. Having a 3rd baby someday
6. Losing weight and not "finding" it again- ha ha
7. Having curtains in our living room so it can make the house cooler when sun sets in the back
8. A California trip someday where I can hang out with my old roommates and go to the beach!
8 Things I Did Yesterday:
1. Got blood drawn at CPL
2. Took Ethan and Emma to doctor appointments (yes, we are ALL sick)
3. Went to OB/GYN appointment
4. Ate a delicious gourmet sandwich at Jimmy John's (a healthy comfort item I love)
5. Rested and dreamed of my knight in shining armor (or geico shirt)...BILL
6. Thought a lot about Beth (my little sister who is going to give birth to identical twin boys any second now)
7. Watched 1st episode of the Bachelorette at Keri's house - ate too much junk food :0
8. Kissed my kids and told them how dang cute they are!
8 Things I wish I could do:
...I will add to this and say these are 8 things I WILL DO someday- not just "wish" I could!
1. Play volleyball on a league - or any competitive sport again- love it and miss it terribly
2. Go to New York and see tons of musicals and plays- I ADORE live theater!
3. Be able to know the scriptures better and be able to reference where certain passages and
stories are (Dad- you inspired me to want to do this to become a better teacher of the gospel- thanks!)
4. Go back to college and get a degree or certification in something that I could support our family on if I ever HAD to...but I don't plan on working until all my kids are grown up and have moved out of the house :)
5. Find a great way to make money on the side (from home) while being a stay at home mom
6. Set aside funds to save for one family trip a year
7. Dance again- I love to dance and want to find a way to do that again...any suggestions?
8. Serve others more...I have learned through being sick how much I have needed and benefited from others service... when my energy is better I aim to serve others regularly...to give back what has been given to us
8 Shows I watch:
1. Lost
2. What Not to Wear- TLC
3. Monk
4. Chuck
5. Primeval- BBC
6. Pushing Daisies
7. honestly I don't watch much TV these days - most of these above ones I only watch off and on
8. -----------
8 Bloggers Tagged:
1. Leah G. - private blog address
3. Matt & Crystalyn- http://nanobeep.blogspot.com/
4. Mickelsen Fam- private blog address
5. Jane G. - http://thetexasgibbys.blogspot.com/
6. Angie M.- http://kissthechicken.wordpress.com/
7. Valerie K. - http://www.cvkellogg.blogspot.com/
8. Bresee Fam- http://www.thebreseebunch.blogspot.com/
**Beth I did not tag you because you have enough going on with your TWIN Prego self and hospital appointments** Keep us posted :)
No comments:
Post a Comment