Thank goodness the hospital gave me these socks with the tread on TOP...cause y'all know how WILD and out of control I get when I walk :) ha ha! This totally cracks me up!
Copay- $50
Spending at least 3 days at the hospital getting treated for shingles and meningitis and wearing funky socks- PRICELESS.
You know you want a pair!


5 comments:
ahhhh! what the!&*^? i just got the email that you were in the hospital!? What happened!? I thought it was a sinus infection!! i am so sorry. really sorry :( (although the socks ARE pretty sweet)
I sure hope you are feeling better- you were sick for so long, I'm glad you finally got a diagnosis and are getting treatment. Feel better soon! btw, Corbin thinks Emma is pretty cute.
NO!!!!! You know I just had a bout with dr's offices recently. ben's kidney's. But before that I was diagnosed with shingles. Turned into or ends up they were MRSA. I am seeing my derm this coming up week. I HATE dr's. Momma I feel your pain!!! I am SOOOOO very sorry. I wish I could help you. Seriously diggin those socks though. ;)
Miss you! VIRUAL HUG((((((LAURA)))))))
Ack! I don't know if awesome socks are enough of a consolation prize. That sounds sad and lame! I love you!
xoxoxo
I saw you were back home. I'm so sorry you got stuck in the hospital. What an un-fun way to spend your time.
If you need anything at all let me know, I'm right there!
Post a Comment