Friday, April 24, 2009

One way to rebel...

I have had to cancel and reschedule hair appointments with Kristin due to being sick...so I totally felt like I was rebelling against being sick by making an appointment and actually going to it! I wanted to spice up my life so Kristin helped me pick out a reddish color and a long A-line hair cut. This is the most color and shortest I have ever gone with my hair and I love it! :) Plus I like any excuse to hang out at Kristin's house. It was a whole day event doing my hair because I have so much of it. It took like 100 foils or something to bleach the hair and then she did the all over color which took very nicely to the bleached hair. THANKS Kristin! You are the bomb that goes KABOOM!

Here are some before and after pics.
BEFORE Pics


DURING Pics

My head felt so heavy with all these foils and product in it.
Pizza and Root Beer gave us the strength to press on :) hee hee

I wanted to lay down and rest while bleach was processing. This picture made me realize that I really need to lose some weight cause my rear is looking more square than round! Oh my!
It was wild seeing parts of my hair be BLONDE! That was a first for me!


One of Kristin's sons thought his mom's hands looked like they had blood on them.
Well, they kind of do look like that. Kristin worked so hard to get my hair just perfect!
That lady has some mad skills :)

AFTER pics...Drum roll please






4 comments:

Keri said...

You certainly don't look sick after your makeover. I love the new look!

Valerie and Christopher said...

whoa! you are a hot mama!

Mhari said...

Super cute do Miss Thing! I have to agree with Keri. You don't look sick at all. I love the hair though. Good job Kristin!

Haynes Family said...

How beautiful! I haven't seen you in years I feel. I really love your hair. You are so gorgeous!