If you live in Texas I highly recommend going to the Zoo in the Spring. It is just too stinkin' HOT to go in the summer here. The animals are way more active when it is not so ridiculously hot too! We went last week with Bill's parents and Aunt Janet. The Waco Zoo (Cameron Park Zoo) was very nice with lots of trees and water features. We totally rented one of those handicap scooter things for $20 so that I could go to the Zoo with everyone without over doing it. It was easy to swallow my pride and hop on that thing because it was red and went pretty fast...I have to say it was DANG fun! I rather not have to have a scooter, but it was fun to zip around in.
Gorgeous exhibits! Grandpa gives Ethan a few bites of fruit icy :) YUM! Beware of Wild Insects! Just a few of the animals we saw. What sweet Lady Bugs! How Emma looked on the way home from the Zoo! All tuckered out :)
No comments:
Post a Comment