Saturday, March 28, 2009

Laura the Landscaper- ha ha ;)

I don't know what possessed me to spend 6 and 1/2 hours working in our front yard the other day, but I DID! I must say it was tricky having to do all that work and keep the 2 monkeys happy, but I succeeded :) Whew! Our front yard needed a total over haul. If I would keep it up more frequently it wouldn't take so long to weed, cut bushes, rake up old leaves, plant flowers, pull the over grown grass out, etc. We just let it go for a long time and it needed some TLC. Here are the before and after pictures- you know how I love transformations!
(okay so the "before" picture -on top- was taken after I had already cut the big bush a ton...it was way worse than what you see, but I didn't think to get my camera until later)






Apparently posing runs in the family!


Emma is a great little helper!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job! Come do mine!