Saturday, March 28, 2009

Georgetown Carnival



We went to Old Navy the other day and Emma saw a group of men setting up a carnival in the parking lot. She really wanted to go on the Ferris Wheel. I told her that we would ask someone what day the carnival started or look it up online. I go up to an Old Navy employee to ask a question about an exchange I had to do and Emma buts in and says to the Old Navy lady "I want to ask you someping (that is how she says "something") can I go on the Ferris wheel right now?" We both laughed. She really, really wanted to ride it so we went the next day with Bill's folks.

All the pictures from this outing are on flickr... just click here to view this carnival set.

Our Teething Arabian Dude
(I got creative with the burp cloth to keep the sun off of his head)

*If you'd like to see short clips of Emma on rides then click these: boat ride, ferris wheel, dumbo ride, more of ferris wheel

No comments: