HAPPY BIRTHDAY FUN GAL!
I am so super, duper happy that my brother married Crystalyn and that she married him- ha ha :) Ya know what I mean- anyways- she is absolutely fabulous in every way! It is so fun and comfortable to hang out and chat with her... like I have known her my whole life or something - don't you love that feeling? A beautiful gal inside and out :) She is the best Aunt to my sweet little Ethan and Emma. Crystalyn adores them so much and helps me so much with them when she comes to visit...I wish Matt and her lived closer to us (hint, hint). I can't wait to see them both next week when they come to Texas- YEHAW!
1 comment:
Awww, you are so sweet! Thanks for the Birthday shout out! I'm excited that I'll get to see you guys so soon! Love you!
Post a Comment