Sunday, February 1, 2009

Emma and Mommy...Silly Girls




6 comments:

Valerie and Christopher said...

how much fun! i love the attitude

The Bresee Bunch said...

You two are just sooooo cute!! I love ALL your pictures :o)

Mike Terry said...

Thanks for the nice comment on the Sundance posts. You have such a beautiful family, that little girl of yours is a doll. It was cool seeing a pic of your brother Matt, haven't seen that face in awhile. Anyways, thanks for checking up on the blog, take care.

Gallegos Family said...

She is so adorable! I bet she is as fun as you! You have a beautiful family! I love blogs! It's a fun way to see old friends!
Camille
camillenews.blogspot.com

Haynes Family said...

I love your pictures, so cute! Laura, very nice shirt btw.

Jessica Reid said...

Awwww! I just love my baby girl. They are so fun. You are so cute!