Okay, so y'all know that I am a MAC cosmetics fanatic and want the whole world to be just as in love with MAC products as I am... so I am happy to announce that Crystalyn (my fun sister in law) purchased her 1st MAC items this week. It was so fun to look at all the fabulous make up and to watch her get a make over. She is already gorgeous, but the MAC make up just glam'd her up to another level of hotness! Going to the MAC counter always makes me feel like a kid in a candy store. It is sooo thrilling to me...I guess I will just have to work for MAC someday! These pics were taken with her cell phone- thank goodness for cell phones- I am all about documenting such important events. ha ha




2 comments:
Ok, I'm game. You are going to have to introduce me to MAC!
Cute, cute cute! OK, WHY didn't you come over to MY house. hellooooo LOL. OK, fine, I'll let it slide this once. She looks fabulous!
Post a Comment