Monday, October 27, 2008

To BEE or ot to BEE...





This is our little BEE family at our church's Halloween Party and Trunk or Treat (the kids go trick or treating at all the cars' trunks in the parking lot at the end of the party). We go every year and I didn't want to miss out on it this year. However, it was a bit ambitious of me to go to this so soon after having Ethan, but I am glad we went. I will for sure take things slower though because I over did it a little bit that night. It was so fun to see everyone dressed up; especially all the little kids. To see all the pictures from 2008 Trunk or Treat then click here. Emma had a good time and loved all the candy she got. She has had candy after every meal since Saturday... way to live it up Emma :) To see 3 short video clips taken at the Halloween Party then click here.

4 comments:

Matt said...

How fun!!! What a rockin bee fam!!!

Valerie and Christopher said...

hi this is valerie k from the ward (dallin's mom) i loved your costumes and your kids are just adorable!

The Bresee Bunch said...

The cutest bees I've ever seen! Your eye make-up looks awesome Laura! Hooray for MAC!!

Haley said...

I love the bee outfits!