Here is Ethan at 1 week old and AWAKE :) Most of the pictures we have had of him thus far are of him asleep. Here are some awake, 1 week old Ethan pics. To see all pics from today then
click here. To see video of awake, wiggly Ethan at 1 week then
click here (in the clip it says he is 5 days old- that was an oops because I didn't know what today was- all the days are running together because of the nursing every 2 hr. thing - hee hee). People say the 2nd, 3rd child, etc. don't get as many pictures taken of them as the 1st child... well as you can already tell- that won't happen in our family- ha ha!
4 comments:
Oh my gosh! He is already 1 week old!?! He is SO stinking adorable!!!! I want to kiss him!!!
What a beautiful alert little guy!!
We never have issues with less pics with later children either...in fact I have gotten a little worse with each kid adn take more each time, LOL!
Waaay too cute!!!
He is so snuggly and cute! I love it. :)
Post a Comment