Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Singing Emma - too precious!

This video clip is about 3 minutes in length and is too cute. Emma sings Barney songs while she preps a letter for the mail box. Enjoy :) I know I am bias... but doesn't she have the sweetest, little singing voice in the world?

Emma sings Barney Songs & preps letter to mail from Sparkle Mama on Vimeo.

Haven't heard enough of Emma's cute singing? Then click here for Emma singing the Happy Birthday song and "reading" a B-day card to me.

2 comments:

Matt said...

I love that she licks the paper so it can be mailed! Too funny! Crystalyn really loves her outfit too ;)

Gardner Family said...

I just melted. :) Did I mention that I am in love with her hair!?!? She does have the sweetest voice. Ben is not delicate like sweet Emma. He sings very loudly.....
Ben recently sings the old 80's song, "Open the door, get on the floor, everybody loves the dinosaur!" Hehehehehheheee