Friday, October 3, 2008

My 1st Candle Party

I love the candles that Salt City Candle Co. makes and so with my Mom's (Erin) encouragement and help I recently became a distributor for Salt City Candle Co. I had my first candle party yesterday and it went very well and was a lot of fun. It was a "Harvest Cooking & Candle Party" which means that I combined my candle products and party with a Pampered Chef consultant who presented her cooking products & we all made yummy food. I was very happy to see friends and family and appreciate all of their support. It is a fun business venture that I can do on the side that doesn't take away from being a stay at home, full-time Mom and wife but that will help us financially as I build up clients. I love the candles so much so it is a joy to tell others about them. Below are some pics in from the party in a slide show format. If you just want to view all the pics then click here.

Now I just need to find out how to be a MAC Cosmetic free lance make-up artist and then I can convert the world to the best make-up products and the best candles EVER! J/K one thing at a time... working for MAC cosmetics will be a future, future thing that I pursue someday.


No comments: