Friday, September 12, 2008

My new favorite thing...


I have always wanted a laminating machine and got one awhile back as a gift from Bill's parents. I didn't use it until recently and it is now officially my new favorite thing! I began using it to laminate product/fragrance lists, labels, and price tags for the candles I sell now (Salt City Candle Co. Candles- which are the BEST candles EVER!) and now I think I am addicted to laminating. I just want to laminate everything now! I will see something and think "Hey I should laminate that." ha ha

3 comments:

Christina said...

Hi Laura! I found you on Angie's blog :) It was great to see you at the party!

Sounds like something I would do...get addicted to laminating...I am like that with my little x-shaped sticker maker I use for scrapbooking...I use tons of ribbon on my scrapbook pages b/c it is so fun to use ;)

The Bresee Bunch said...

I've always wanted a laminating machine! I know what's going on my Christmas wish list!

Gardner Family said...

I know it's a little silly, but I have always wanted a label maker and laminating machine. I think it would just feed into my OCD cleaning and organizing addiction though. ;)