Friday, September 12, 2008

Finger Painting!


I have been very busy with my business adventure (being a distributor for Salt City Candle Company), preparing for Baby Zang #2, my church calling, house projects, family stuff, etc. and hadn't taken a lot of time to just play and enjoy some time with Emma... So yesterday we went to Michael's craft store and bought finger paints. Emma loved finger painting! We enjoyed getting messy and she loved the slimy feeling of the paint. I was so proud of her for really getting into it because she does NOT like to get messy or dirty usually. Go EMMA! To see more pictures click here. For a video clip of finger painting click here.
(to see other videos on our vimeo site then click here).

2 comments:

The Bresee Bunch said...

You have inspired me to do some finger painting. Ava has asked me many times if she could paint and we never do cause I was worried about the mess. Emma looks like she loved it!

Gardner Family said...

I love it! How fun! You do the most fun things with Emma! I am stealing your idea!!!