Monday, July 28, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!


Yep, today is my 30th Birthday :) Time flies! (Above) I am the little gal with the pink bow and big smile... not much has changed. Okay, yes I wear sparkles in my hair & on my eyes instead of pink bows now ;) ha ha! Bill gave me an awesome gift- Electronic Battleship! I had mentioned this to him and told him how I loved to play that game when I was little. We had a spiffy time playing it twice last night. I won a game and he won one... so we will have to break the tie with another round of Battleship! Oh yeah! Watch out Bill... I am going to blow you out of the water! hee hee. (p.s. Thank you Aunt Annie for this picture of me!)

2 comments:

Haynes Family said...

That picture of you is so cute. I definetly see Emma there. Very fun birthday present, I've never played that version. Happy birthday!!

Gardner Family said...

Hope you had a HAPPY HAPPY Birthday Laura May!!! SO 30...does it feel any different? I will find out soon enough. ;)