On Monday (7.28.08) my Mom and I spent the day together to celebrate my 30th Birthday. It was a blast! We started off by eating at a fabulous Japanese Hibachi restaurant for lunch, then saw the movie "Mama Mia", ate too much popcorn, went shopping, and then met Bill, Emma, and Steve for dinner at Macaroni Grill. I loved being spoiled and pampered with fun food, entertainment, balloons, roses, and presents (I got to pick out some clothes and shoes while shopping with my Mom). Steve brought me a balloon that played "Happy Birthday" when you tapped it... Emma loved that! She'd tap it and then boogie down to the tune. Emma kept giving me kisses, telling me Happy Birthday Mommy, and sang to me a couple times- what a delightful child :) Emma was so silly posing for these pictures at Macaroni Grill- she cracks me up!



3 comments:
Happy Birthday! I am glad you had a blast. 30 isn't so bad... You look so cute prego.
I still can't get over how young you and your momma look. Whoo hoo hot mamas!
Post a Comment