Wednesday, June 4, 2008

It's a BOY!

We found out today that we will be having a BOY! Emma will have a little brother :) What fun! We are excited because even though this will be our 2nd child it is a FIRST for us to have a BOY...so we have a new excitement and anticipation for the little stud muffin.
3-D ultrasounds rock!


Our sonographer called this the "3 legged shot" - showing the 2 legs and his boyness in between them.


1. Awww, the babe! ***** 2. hand (bottom right) leg(left) **** 3. butt & between the legs

9 comments:

Haley said...

Congrats! Boys rock!

Haynes Family said...

I love the ultrasound pictures, very cool that they are 3d. I am so excited for cute little Bill Jr.!! :)

Mary said...

Awwwww! I'm so excited for you, Bill and Emma!

BKZANG said...

YEAH...ANOTHER ZANG DUDE.

OPS...ANOTHER HANDSOME ZANG DUDE...

CAN'T WAIT
THE ELDER DUDE

Mendy said...

Congrats......i still don't know how yall have a list of "family" friends on the side.........how do i add you guys..LOL....i like the pictures of baby boy zang....got a name picked out...

Mickelmonkey Mama said...

hooray for boys! We better not see any sparkle spray in this kid's hair!

Gardner Family said...

Bill and Laura - I am SO happy for you!!! Boys are a whole new ball game and the most fun! It's always noisy and rowdy with boys and always an adventure! CONGRATULATIONS!!! I shall be sending some of our well loved "blue" clothes your way! Congrats again!!! YIPPPEEE! Emma will be such a great big sister!

Gardner Family said...

PS I love that your background is blue now!

Unknown said...

Yeah....another one on the way!! Boys rock!!.....and yes - girls rock, too!! I know Emma will be a great big sister....