Sunday, June 1, 2008

20 weeks pregnant! Yippee!


Here I am at 20 weeks in my pregnancy. Right after Emma watched Bill take this prego shot of me then I took her picture and I thought it was so funny that she put her hand on her big belly too! Too cute! We find out on June 4th if we are having a boy or a girl! We can't wait to find out and we are super excited to see the little baby in an ultrasound again. Check our blog on June 4th to see the news ;)

4 comments:

Mary said...

I'm loving the bellies! Emma is, indeed, too cute. I'm so happy for you all. Big Love

Kyle said...

That's nothing. You should see my belly.

Haley said...

You are too cute- well its June 4 but it might be a bit early (7am) to check your blog. I will look back later today

Haynes Family said...

That is so stinkin cute. I love it. What two cute bellies!