Here is my new fabulous Elliptical Trainer that we purchased off Craig's list after much looking and researching. I love it! Bill was my hero and had it delivered to our house while I was out of town...so it was waiting for me when I returned home. I am so excited to be able to exercise without leaving my house and in the Air Conditioning during these HOT, Texas, Summer months :) Yippee! I am so excited...meet my new friend! My new friend will help me to not get so fat this pregnancy! hee hee! What a great friend ;)
P.S. Bill is also my hero because I am feeling sick today and very prego so he is taking my place for the cannery trip tomorrow at 630am! What a stud! I love Bill!


2 comments:
Dan and I are huge fans of ellipticals! It is on our wish list for when he returns. :) The elliptical was the only machine his physical therapist would let him work out to after his knee surgery in Hawaii. WE LOVE ELLIPTICALS! PS Good for you for sticking with exercise during the pregnancy! I just put on my new balances. we are about to go walkin. :)
Good job, Bill. Just be sure to use it. We have a nice clothes hanger in our bedroom too...
Post a Comment