Sunday, May 25, 2008

Meet another MAC Cosmetics addict

A friend at church introduced me to a gal (Lauren Luke) on youtube that does make up tutorials that are like 8-10 minutes in length and she uses mostly MAC cosmetics (my absolute favorite make up). I am in Plano right now with my Dad and Mom and so every night my Mom and I watch a couple of her make up demonstrations. We love it. We love learning the different tricks, techniques, and we just think this gal is funny and so "real". Just wanted to share a new favorite with y'all. Check her out at http://www.youtube.com/user/panacea81

Lauren Luke is fabulous and has some major make-up skills!

1 comment:

Gardner Family said...

Hehheheheh that is so awesome! I'm about to go on a MAC spree myself. I am out of everything and have been for awhile. I've been being good with living on a tight budget to become debt free.....but this pale face mama needs bronzer!!! ;) I LOVE MAC!