Wednesday, April 2, 2008

Laura is Scrap Booking ??? What!!!!


So I am not really "IN" to scrap booking, but I persevere through it for important moments and life because I feel it is important to document them...like getting married, having a baby, etc. Plus, the end result is worth it. I am finally doing the "having a baby" one for little Emma. She is 2 1/2 yrs. old now, but I say "better late than never." Ha ha! This project creates quite the organized mess when sorting through piles of goodies to put in the book (see picture). It is so fun to remember the day she was born and all the people who were so supportive and loving to us. Also, it has Emma very interested in being crafty so I brought her table next to mine and set her up with glue, scissors, and lots of crafting supplies. She is loving it! What a cutie pie. Wish me luck...I will advise you when the book is completed.

3 comments:

Matt said...

Wow! Good job and good luck! Good thing you've got a little helper! Love ya!

Haynes Family said...

You are so good to do that. I can't wait to see what you've done!

Gardner Family said...

How cute are you? What a great idea to set up Emma with a craft table too! I have not scrapbooked our wedding or Ben's first 2 years! I am so awful! But, I have a goal! To complete by the time Dan returns from his deployment!!! Wish me luck!