Uncle Matt, Emma, and Ethan
**********************************************************
We are so super excited and happy that Matt and Crystalyn live here now. They moved from NYC several weeks ago. I feel so blessed to have almost all of my siblings in TX now (when are you coming here Beth? wink, wink.)**********************************************************
We had a fun adventure helping with moving preparations and were happy to do so. I think I use the word "adventure" because we just had to get creative with the fact that I could not drive yet, but wanted to help out, and having 2 little people with me. Bill and Leslie helped make it all happen.
Me and Leslie after test driving Matt and Crystalyn's soon to be Mazda (Leslie drove and I filmed, observed, and gave a verbal tour of car- to email to Matt). Leslie even took me apartment scoping one day - so fun! Love her!


Emma showing her skills off in their new, empty apartment while we waited for movers to arrive and unload the goods. Ethan joined in too (see video)

Thank goodness for mega legos...
they saved the day for Ethan and his busy, cute self.

This is how I fed the kids in the empty apartment so they didn't make a mess.
Car seats rock :)
I also used it later to strap Ethan in so he would not get in the way of the movers.

Emma & Ethan pose with the trailer that had Matt & Crystalyn's goods in it.
This jazzed up our long wait...
no use crying over spilled paint

1 comment:
We're soooo glad to be here!!! Thanks so much for all the help!!! Totally saved us!!!
Post a Comment