My friend, Chontal, shared a recipe with me that has comforted me in difficult times...and any ol' time I wanted a delicious goody :) It is a recipe for egg-less chocolate chip cookie dough. It is awesome! You do NOT bake it...it is just a recipe for the cookie dough that you eat out of the bowl. It is one of my favorite splurges and treat. So whip this up, grab a spoon, glass of milk, and dig in!
Chontal's Eggless Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Recipe
1 cup butter3/4 cup brown sugar
1 reg. size box vanilla pudding 1/4 cup milk
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 cups flour
1 tsp baking soda
2 cups mini choc. chips (I use the entire reg.size bag of mini choc chips and I get nestle brand)
Mix ingredients same way you would if making real cookies
This dough is not to ever be baked in oven...only to be eaten as delicious dough!
I like dough to chill for a couple hours before eating it because I like it cold and it just seems to taste better once the ingredients have had a chance to hang out together for awhile :)

No comments:
Post a Comment