Emma's Birthday week consisted of:
*1st pedicure & manicure at a salon and dinner at her fav place (McDonald's) - mommy daughter date
*1st time to go Roller Skating - family outing
*Hannah Montana friend/family birthday party at our house




Click here for video clip of pedicure/leg massage
At first Emma said she did NOT like roller skating (only like 5 minutes into it). It was much more difficult for her than ice skating. But once we talked her into trying the guide/walker roller thing she was set! She started to like it more and more and she gained more confidence each time around. I however LOVED roller skating and found it much easier than ice skating. I would love to go again sometime. Forgive my poor photos- cell phone was what I had with me at the time and it does not take good dim lighting pics.


Ethan even roller skated! So cute!
Bill was able to walk around the rink and hold hands with Emma or Ethan while wearing shoes- so he did not skate that night...maybe next time he will give it a whirl :) hee hee


Emma would have to take breaks and rest a bit...me too!

Emma and I snap a pic on one of our rest breaks.
No comments:
Post a Comment