Monday, November 1, 2010

Happy Halloween!

2 handsome vampires, a 1920's flapper, and Princess Jasmine...
Sounds like a fun Zang gang to me!

My friend, Betsy, snapped this of all of us at our church's Halloween party and Trunk or Treat this past Friday. It was a super duper fun night! Lots of games, candy, costume parade, and a spook house. Emma insisted on trying the spook house with Daddy...he said okay and went with her. She really HATED it and was crying for awhile after :( Poor thing. At least she tried it and now knows that she hates it (just like me- you can not pay me to go in any kind of haunted house - not even a wimpy church one run by teenagers).

Bill and Ethan

Emma and Me

Charming Jasmine...not so scary Vampire (love the pouty face)

I guess we like to play up Ethan's natural features. Last year he was a giraffe because of his ridiculously full, long eye lashes (if you have never noticed giraffe's eye lashes - take note next time you go to the zoo). This year he dressed up as a handsome vampire...I noticed after I bought the costume that his "Jaynes Fangs" worked so well with the costume. You can see them in this picture. I got my fangs shaved down while I was in my 20's...it is cooler for boys to have sharp teeth than girls (in my opinion). My brother is super proud of his sharp teeth - oh yeah! Go Matt!

Emma took these pics for us - not bad for a little photographer


I have always wanted to have a dress covered in fringe!
It is a dream come true- ha ha :) Fringe is FABulous!


1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

Oh wow! what fun costumes!!! I'm loving that awesome flapper outfit! And Ethan's little fangs are cute! It's funny cause I've never really noticed that Matt had extra pointy teeth until this post. :)