Tuesday, November 2, 2010

10.29.10 Church Halloween Party and Trunk or Treat

This year's Halloween party and trunk or treat was so fun! I was so busy playing and eating yummy foods that I did not take as many pics as I usually do- but there were soooo many fun and creative costumes there. I wish I could have gotten pics of them all. Super fun peeps and spiffy party!

Briton, Emma, and Amelia

Marshall as Cat in the Hat ~ stinkin' cute!
(sewn by his Momma- Chontal)

Krizin Fam*****Emma's face painted cat****Cockrell Fam

The Fort Family

The Claridge Family

I love these spooky monster cupcakes Chontal made!

Lilly & Emma ***Ethan at bean bag toss w/ Betzi Ruiz and
at the cake wake w/ little Cora

Adam as Pest Control guy tries to terminate Chontal the Spider

The Youth at our church did a great job with helping with face painting and the spook house. They are fabulous teens :)



****Scotts****

To see more pictures - click here - for full album.

No comments: