Here are some pictures I really liked...

Emma always talked about California as this magical place before she went there (from all the things Grandma/pa told her about it)...it is neat that the real CA exceeded her expectations and she thinks CA is even more magical than she did before. She loved it there!

Emma always talked about California as this magical place before she went there (from all the things Grandma/pa told her about it)...it is neat that the real CA exceeded her expectations and she thinks CA is even more magical than she did before. She loved it there!

Bill made the beach super fun for all of us.

View from where we were staying :) Nice aye?

My footprint next to Ethan's footprint

A sandy, cute mess!

I just love Ethan's feet!
I kiss them all the time (but not when sandy- ha ha)



My handsome man! Gotta love 'em!

1 comment:
You got some great pictures! Sand...gotta love it....
Post a Comment