Emma's favorite animal that day were the Meerkats :)
I enjoyed seeing the Elephant swim and play in the water.
Bill and his Mom - awwww so sweet :)
*********Bill being silly*******Ethan on a jaguar statue*********
I love when Ethan makes a roar sound because it does not sound like a roarrrrrr, but rather like someone hawking a loogie up! ha ha. We got to hear this a lot at the zoo at the jaguars, lions, and tigers' cages. Cute little dude.Emma looks fab as a helicopter pilot!
Camels and Giraffes have the BEST eyelashes! Love them!
It was so neat to watch the polor bear swim, play, dive in the water :) Super cool!
I love this picture of Ethan and Emma snuggling on the couch at the condo before going to the zoo. They were still waking up. What cuties!
To see lots more pics and video clips click here ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment