Aren't they soooooooooooo cute?!!







Good and bad news:
Poppie discovered these cutie pies in our yard the other day...he dug up the little hole/nest and had one in his mouth. My heart sank when I saw that it was a little bunny in his mouth. I have been on the phone with wildlife rescue for the past several days. 1 little guy died yesterday (the one Poppie had in his mouth) and I had to bury her- soooo sad :( Matt (my bro) made me feel better when he reminded me that she was in a better place now and it was okay. sniffle sniffle
The other 2 bunnies are doing great. Wildlife rescue told me it is a myth that the mom will disown them if they are touched by humans...so we have loved holding and petting them in the afternoons. The mommy bunny comes only 2 times a day (per wildlife rescue) - at dusk and dawn. They taught me how to check if their little bellies are full (to make sure mom is still coming to feed them). She has come for past 3 days and they are doing well. We love them! So stinking cute!
Poppie discovered these cutie pies in our yard the other day...he dug up the little hole/nest and had one in his mouth. My heart sank when I saw that it was a little bunny in his mouth. I have been on the phone with wildlife rescue for the past several days. 1 little guy died yesterday (the one Poppie had in his mouth) and I had to bury her- soooo sad :( Matt (my bro) made me feel better when he reminded me that she was in a better place now and it was okay. sniffle sniffle
The other 2 bunnies are doing great. Wildlife rescue told me it is a myth that the mom will disown them if they are touched by humans...so we have loved holding and petting them in the afternoons. The mommy bunny comes only 2 times a day (per wildlife rescue) - at dusk and dawn. They taught me how to check if their little bellies are full (to make sure mom is still coming to feed them). She has come for past 3 days and they are doing well. We love them! So stinking cute!





These bunny pics came out pretty well for being cell pics on my droid phone. I left our digital camera in the bathroom at Disneyland and no one has turned it in yet :( booo hooo! Was so sad about loosing it and all the pictures I had on it from San Diego Zoo, Ethan's 1st time on the airplane, his 1st time at beach, and a lot of Disneyland pics.
Thankfully, Bill's folks took a ton of pictures and shared them with us...so I will blog those in next week or so :) I also took about 500 pics with my cell phone- oh yeah! Technology rocks!
Thankfully, Bill's folks took a ton of pictures and shared them with us...so I will blog those in next week or so :) I also took about 500 pics with my cell phone- oh yeah! Technology rocks!

2 comments:
Oh my goodness! They are soooo cute! We can't even get over how cute they are!
Sorry about your camera, that's no fun.
Seriously, those little guys are ridiculously adorable!
Post a Comment