Bill told me the other day that Emma had a substitute teacher at her swim lesson. So Bill taught her that word: substitute. Emma thought it was hilarious that this new word had "toot" at the end! She is at the age when passing gas, farting, tooting, etc. is sooooooo funny! Bill said that she would say I had a substi...and then would make a toot/fart sound in the place of the last part of the word. ha ha! What a nut!
*****************************************************
Today at the store Emma says:
Mommy, Mommy I always wished for one of these and it would make my dreams come true (she says this as she is pointing to the item). I always wished for an immodest swim suit!
Me: LOL
**we are all about being modest in our dress and even at age 4 and 1/2 she is longing to wear the hootchie mama bikini's in the little girl section- that I will NOT let her wear...I can't imagine how things will be when she is a teenager**
***************************************************
In her prayer the other night:
...we are thankful we had a good year (she means a good day) and we are thankful that when something is cool we say "oh my goSH" and do not say "oh my goD"
**I like how lessons of the day come up in her prayers at night :) At least it shows she is paying attention to some of the things we tell her, but it is hard not to laugh when she says things like this all serious in her prayers. Love her!
2 comments:
Lol, oh Emma, you are adorable
Hmmmmm......well, Dallin announces his lessons learned in Primary. I am chorister and when they say "what are some ways we can sin?" I am sitting there thinking, "don't call on him!" as he is frantically waving his arm.....yep...they called on him and he promptly announced that we don't say "Oh my God" Proud parenting moment....followed closely by the time he announced in primary he stole something from his friend's house.
Post a Comment