Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Prayers

Emma is all about praying right now and I love that! She is so cute that she always wants to say the prayer at meals, at night before bed, etc. Some of my favorite things she has said lately just crack me up...for example

-we pray that we will find our house every time (ha ha- I didn't know it was a concern of hers to find our house). tonight she said something about being thankful that our house has numbers so that we can find it :)

-we pray that we will have fun but not with don't-knows (people we don't know)

Hmmmm...I can't think of the other ones right now but I just love that little girl. She gets to say the opening prayer in Primary on Sunday for the 1st time and she is all excited about it. She wants to do it all by herself :) Can't wait to see what she says!

1 comment:

Matt said...

Oh Emma, you're sooo cute!!!