Emma has been wanting a dog since she could walk/talk! I was against it for a long time, but slowly came around each time we'd visit Pet Land at Wolfe Ranch. Each time I went I got suckered in more to those cute puppies and softened up a bit on the whole idea of having a dog. We met this little guy for the 1st time several months ago and held and played with him.
So we brought home our 1st dog today. He is a little chihuahua. He is 5 months old and super sweet. His coloring is "blue fawn" (fancy smancy) hee hee! Emma is so stinkin' excited! We are loving this little guy too.
We have already accepted that this boy dog will be cross dressing a bit when it comes to colors and fashion. Emma has picked out a pink leash & collar with flowers and dog tags that are magenta & pink for him already. We don't mind and the puppy won't mind :) So hey!
Check out this video...Emma is so cute with Poppie in the car on the way home...
Emma & Poppie watching a movie together
Fancy bed...would you expect anything less from the Bling Blang Zangs?
Ethan found the newly put together crate and made himself right at home! ha ha
To view more pics & videos from today w/ Poppie- CLICK HERE
Oh, my gosh! I can't believe you got a dog today! I could have sworn it was just yesterday that we were at the pet store and you were still unsure about the idea of even having a dog quite yet ... way to just go for it! I'm sure Emma is just in heaven.
this was unexpected! congrats and welcome to the "other side" muah ha ha! PS...but my dog is probably more of an actual "dog" than yours...bigger, nude, no fashion sense at all LOL
4 comments:
Oh, my gosh! I can't believe you got a dog today! I could have sworn it was just yesterday that we were at the pet store and you were still unsure about the idea of even having a dog quite yet ... way to just go for it! I'm sure Emma is just in heaven.
Good luck.
this was unexpected! congrats and welcome to the "other side" muah ha ha!
PS...but my dog is probably more of an actual "dog" than yours...bigger, nude, no fashion sense at all LOL
You guys are way nicer than we are are. We told Olivia she could have a little brother or sister or a dog and mom was already pregnant so no dog!
Post a Comment