Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Happy Birthdays :)

We celebrated my Mom (aka Grandma Becky) and Steve's (aka Grandpa Steve) Birthdays together last month. With a simple home dinner, Bday cake, and presents. We spent the "after party" out in Georgetown to listen to the Rotel and the HOT Tomatoes. Fun, fun!

Group effort on blowing out the candles :)

Sweet cake...sweet couple


The AFTER Party...

Rotel and the Hot Tomatoes
I love these 3 sassy ladies! The have outrageously fun costumes for each mini set they play. Usually they do a mini set of 50's, 60's, and 70's cover songs. That night they did the 70's,80's, and 90's. I totally had to get up and boogie to a couple of the songs with my Mama :) Good times, good times.


Feel free to visit our flickr site (click here) to view more bday pics - all the "odd" shots were taken by Emma... you will see what I mean when you view the whole set.

No comments: