Friday, May 21, 2010

Emma the Gymnast


Emma receiving her achievement certificate from Ms.Kelly

We were able to go into the last part of Emma's gymnastics class this week and take pictures. Emma ran around and showed off some of her cool skills to Ethan and I...okay so really, Ethan only cared about playing on all the equipment and didn't watch Emma at all :) I enjoyed watching both of them.

Emma is a tiny thing but she is super strong and is a natural at gymnastics (so her teacher tells me all the time). I am just super happy that she has so much fun doing it and that it has built up her physical confidence and has helped in other areas as well. And she just looks so stinkin' cute in her gymnast clothes and on all the mini-gym equipment!


This video clip lets you see her run, jump, do beam, rope swing, cartwheel, bars, spring board, etc. She just ran around doing whatever she wanted to and I filmed her for like 4 minutes or so.

Click here to see full more pics & videos.

1 comment:

Valerie and Christopher said...

she is so adorable. i can totally see her as a little gymnast