Sunday, May 16, 2010

Emilie's Baptism Pictures

We feel so blessed that we were able to attend Emilie's (our niece) baptism this weekend. She is such a sweet and fun gal. We are so proud of her decision to follow Christ's example and to be baptized. Emma and Ethan had a blast playing with their cousins all weekend long! Of course, I took a lot of pics but I will just post some here and you can visit the link to the album to see the other fun ones.

Emma & Emilie before the baptism







All dressed in white with her Daddy

Emilie with her Mom(my sister) & her Dad


Oma & Opa

We partied at the church for awhile after the baptism.
Kids opened some belated & early Birthday gifts.
We ate an awesome dinner there too! YUM!


I wish we had more footage of this cause it was so cute- Jayne was belting out hymns and Emma was conducting the music :) They did this for awhile and just loved it! Here is a clip...



Opa just LOVES, loves, loves all of his grandchildren to bits!
The feeling is mutual :)

Click here to see all the pictures from this weekend.

1 comment:

Crystalyn said...

Wow! Emilie is getting so old! ;) I love all the pictures! And that dress is beautiful!!! I'm sad we weren't there to celebrate with everyone. It looks like the kids had a great time all playing together!